Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year here... wish my wife was here!

Ok, so it's after midnight, I blew kisses to my wife via phone. bleh, wish she was here.

Anyway, previews to the blog, and what you have to look forward to:

-riducule of Liberals (almost too easy)

-posts on guns (mine primarily, and others if they let me shoot them)

-posts on teaching kids to shoot (a primary focus of mine)

-things Dad left me that I want to do cool stuff with. Back when I was a kid, Daddy bought a 1955 Chevy pickup from his dad (my Grandfather). A year or two ago, Daddy bought from his brother (Uncle A) a 1972 Caprice full-sized sedan. Said Caprice has a 400ci smallblock in it, and a TH400 transmission, IIRC. I plan on transplanting the engine and transmission into the '55 Chevy truck.

- July, 2005 - I hosted the First Annual FFFFDNM - Friends, Family, Fireworks, Fun Dick Neal Memorial - it was a little after Daddy died, held in the big Garage he left me. This year will be the Second Annual. My goal, which is terribly ambitious, will be to go pick Granddaddy up in the '55 Chevy truck. We'll see how that works out, and I'll keep you posted on this blog.

So stay tuned... Every once in a while, I might come up with something worth reading!

And Happy New Year to all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Neal said...

cap'mo... Tommy? TJ?

If that's you, taht ain't the only word you need to work on spelling pefrectly.

And yeah, I was kinda concerned about you guys being out on Amateur Night.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home