Thursday, April 06, 2006

Good Common Sense

Courtesy of Tammy Bruce (h/t: Gullyborg).

I'd not read Tammy before, I think I need to pay more attention to her.

Go read the article, and the comments. She's right.

McCain was a heroic POW. If he'd never done anything but that, he'd have my respect. However, he tried to parlay his heroism into popularity, and turned into a whore.

I'm probably not the only one who doesn't have a great deal of respect for whores.

News for McCain: I have a good-paying IT job, but I'd quit to go pick lettuce for $50/hr. Thing is, nobody's paying $50/hr to pick lettuce. I'm not sure it's possible to pick $50 worth of lettuce in an hour, so that "offer" just shows how full of Happy Horseshit McCain is.

Good Common Sense? Nowhere to be found within line-of-sight of that lackwit McCain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rivrdog said...

Yeah, got to keep it within the bounds of reason.

BTW, politics make whores out of a lot of military heroes...just look at Randy "Duke" Cunningham, a Vietnam fighter ace...

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home