Thursday, August 24, 2006

Still Alive!

Sorry for the lack of posts.

Og wrote to ask if I was ok, I told him I was, just busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

Or, as someone else wrote recently (was it Og? I honestly don't remember), "The alligators are winning".

This summer's been a bit rough. Two-year anniversary of our son's death, one-year anniversary of Daddy's death, busting ass on remodeling Daddy's house, on top of all the normal things that need taking care of, and I've spent 3 weeks in August in training classes (one week of which was just outside San Francisco).

So yeah, a bit busy, and I just really haven't had much to say. I think that's starting to change, though... got hit with something that made me think driving back from Plano today, and that'll be in the next post.

Hope all of you are doing well, and thanks for sticking around through the hiatus.

-Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home