Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I have an advertiser!

Blatant capitalism at work... yay!

Preparedness Pantry is actually a really great company. I've done business with them several times; I've always been (at a minimum) satisfied with their goods AND their service.

Actually... their service is downright impressive.

I was really surprised, the first time I ordered some Gamma Lids from them, that the invoice that came in the box was initialed and/or signed by two people - the order picker, and the supervisor who checked the order. That's some pre-emptive customer service right there.

Add to that, I've never gotten anything from PP that my family and I didn't like... their freeze-dried stuff is really good!

They've been working hard on getting their blog out in the social networking circles, with multiple giveaways, etc, but this one is a straight-up $10 gift card for any blogger that puts their button on the blog.

I'll tell all of my readers, this is a fine deal. I've ordered several pieces of hardware, and quite a bit of freeze-dried food, and all of it has been at least as good as I expected. Some better than I expected, and always with top-of-the-line service.

I can recommend Preparedness Pantry wholeheartedly, and say honestly that I'm one of their satisfied customers. Please go check them out, and get your pantry or Bug-Out-Bag just a little bit more squared away.

1 Comments:

Blogger sweeter112 said...

Donc, supposrr que vous utilisez n't contenu signifiant los angeles notice delaware customization et cual vous los angelesseul surface trop hardi la ceinture Carhartt, gateau unique rentable the fondateur example avec accoster avec not seul monument. Vous l . a .une whang inhabituelle, sans besoins d'achat un collection d'objets.casque by dr dre

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home