Thursday, July 16, 2009

I love making Lisa laugh

This evening, I was telling Lisa about an electrical company employee driving the dogs berserk while trying to read our meter.

This evolved into a discussion about how power co. employees are generally decent folks, but the companies themselves are a bunch of asses. I reminded Lisa about the tax credits coming online, and dropping prices, for photovoltaic electric cells, and how that's looking like a better and better option.

I said, "And besides... we can't count on the power grid to always be available, but if the Sun goes out, that's pretty much God saying 'Party's over, everybody out of the pool'."

For some reason, that got a tremendous giggle out of Lisa. Not sure why she found that so funny...

But I'll take 'em when I can get 'em :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home