Monday, January 02, 2006

It's a new year.

OK, the holidays are now officially over.

Any of you who know me, either personally or thru comments on Kim's blog, or by the little I've written here, know that losing my son Taylor and losing Daddy less than a year apart has got me pretty down, and I'm not dealing with those two losses real well.

But this is a new year!

I'm going to do my best to look forward, instead of back, and have more fun, and do more fun things, and when I do look back, do so in a celebratory way instead of a mourning way.

So from now on, I'm going to try (we'll see how it turns out) to make this blog more of a fun thing.

Again, we'll see how it goes... but I'll try to write stuff that makes you, the reader, either smile or laugh, or be pissed at stupidity, instead of just writing sad stuff.

WOOHOO 2006!!! Grab it and hold on, 'cause here we go!
-Aaron

1 Comments:

Blogger HCL said...

Welcome aboard, Aaron. You could do a lot worse than hang out with aka sumbitch -- who, incidentally, is my true soul brother!! I'll be dropping by to see if he picked a winner again!! He's never been wrong yet.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home