Friday, February 24, 2006

New Project

I need another project like I need another hole in my head. But, there's a new one I'm working on over at Paratus.

Yeah... the guy who forgets to eat, sometimes as much as a day at a time, is now a Food Editor. Crazy, huh?

Actually, it was my idea - I'm going to be testing out various foods that are designed to be stored long-term without refrigeration, as well as old tried-and-true meals that can be altered so as not to need any refrigerated ingredients.

Purpose? To know what Lisa and I like, and make sure we have plenty of it. Whether it's necessary due to a weather emergency, job loss, extended power outage, bird flu, or any other situation with disastrous consequences, knowing we've got plenty to eat will be one less thing to worry about. And that's always good, right?

Rivrdog graciously agreed to host this series of articles, as it ties right into the theme of Paratus, and hopefully will be informative to a few more people over there than it would be here. So go read, and while you're there, send some good wishes to Rivrdog - he ain't feelin' so hot these days, and on his vacation, of all times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home