Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Exercise

Takes a lot more willpower than dieting.

Ugh.

As I've posted before, Lisa is KICKING ASS at the gym... she's working hard.

I didn't use to hate working out - when I was at the top of my distance-running game in High School, it was not uncommon for me to run 5-6 hours every day after class. I probably ran about as much daily as I drive to work now (about 18 miles).

Ahh well... back then I could run a 4:44 mile, and 10:44 2-mile, in the same day (did it, and have the medals to back them up). Now I drink and smoke too much to even imagine something like that.

But I'll do Lisa's crunches with her. I'll also stretch with her, when she comes home sore from the gym. Stretching is something I know pretty well, and can help her with.

I'm pretty damn proud of the work she's doing to get into good shape. And I'll be doing everything I can to make it easier on her here at home.

Weight Watchers diet, plus busting her ass at the gym, means it probably won't be too long before I report here that we're expecting again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home