Friday, October 02, 2009

Something I forgot to mention

Kim and Connie duToit will be starting a new internet radio show this weekend on BlogTalkRadio.com .

The show will run on Saturday and Sunday evenings, at 7pm Eastern/6pm Central. You can find a BlogTalkRadio widget to listen to our "preview" show at our new site: www.kimandconnie.com.


Notes on the Saturday show include "What can a conscientious citizen do in this political climate?" and "Holding their feet to the fire".

Looks like it should be interesting; give them a listen if you have some free time.

UPDATE: Yeah, I'm slow on the uptake... I don't generally listen to stuff on the 'puter, sorry. But I may start now. This is now (best I can tell) a nightly broadcast, 6pm Central weekends, 10pm Central weeknights. 10pm weeknights I'm a lot less busy than I am 6pm weekends, so I plan to start listening in. Sorry, Kim, that I didn't notice this sooner.

3 Comments:

Blogger sweeter112 said...

Donc, supposrr que vous utilisez n't contenu signifiant los angeles notice delaware customization et cual vous los angelesseul surface trop hardi la ceinture Carhartt, gateau unique rentable the fondateur example avec accoster avec not seul monument. Vous l . a .une whang inhabituelle, sans besoins d'achat un collection d'objets.Ceinture Hermes

2:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

your blog is beautiful. I like it.
All In One BD

11:30 PM  
Blogger Aakash said...

Buy Dermacol Skin Care Products on Dermacol India and for more information visit on Dermacol Beauty Industry

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home