Sunday, January 08, 2006

Good Time Sunday

Ok, last post notwithstanding....

I had a hell of a good time today.

As I've written before, Uncle Alex and I get along QUITE well... and he looked up to his big brother about as much as I looked up to my Dad. And both of us considered it a compliment when Daddy would mix our names up, and call me Alex or him Aaron.

So it was good to have him out at Dad's Garage today... we went through a lot of Dad's stuff, and reminisced about a lot... and Alex told me some about some antique tools Daddy had from my Great-Grandfather, that I knew were family heirlooms, but didn't know the stories behind them.

All in all, even though parts of it were tough to deal with, it was a good day.

And I'm looking forward to more Sundays with Uncle Alex, working on project cars in Dad's Garage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home