Saturday, February 25, 2006

Today is Eight Months

... Since Daddy died.

I'm doing better since starting this blog and writing, not keeping so much pent up inside.

The doggies are doing fine... Not exacly the way they were used to, but they've adapted well.

The Garage is being heavily utilized... I think you'd like that, since we can't keep you up late at night now.

And as I'm sure you've noticed, your third grandson, and my second nephew, was born last week. He and your daughter are doing fine; please make sure Taylor notices his newest cousin. Also please make sure Adam Plumondore is teaching Taylor to salute properly, and then roll up his sleeves as soon as God|Angel|Officer's back is turned.

Daddy, I love you and miss you,
Aaron

1 Comments:

Blogger og said...

Man, I hear you.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home