Friday, March 03, 2006

UGH!!!

Busy,Busy,Busy,Sick,Busy,Sick,Busy,Sick

That's about how my last week or so has gone.

Not Fun. I apologize for not posting more... I've actually had several things I wanted to write, but either had no time to do so, or no energy to sit here and type.

Did I mention that this hasn't been a fun week?

Anyway, more details to follow, but here's the highlights:

Cisco should let somebody else write their install scripts and documentation thereof.

IPods are rather cool... so is ITunes. Volume control on the IPod would be nice, though.

ITunes lets you download a song for $.99... WAY better than buying a $15 CD that you only like one, two, or three songs from. I'll support this business model all day long. The only thing I can think of that would be better, is if you buy a couple of singles as they're released, then discover you like the whole CD, and you get a credit for the singles you already bought. Don't really see the record companies doing that, though.

I can do house wiring, but I don't like it. Got Lisa's new microwave working, though.

I can also do door framing, and don't mind that... I'm just disgusted that it took me so long to get around to taking care of the office -> garage door.

Dunno if I mentioned this or not... but I hate my sinuses. Especially when they result in me coughing up blood and spending a whole Saturday laying around on OTC drugs.

Hot coffee can make a sore throat feel better. Probably hot anything; I just prefer coffee.

Beer is good. I bottled my first batch of homebrew tonight. Pulled a shot first; it smelled like good beer, it tasted like good beer gone flat. Which is to be expected, since it hasn't been carbonated yet. It's now bottled and carbonating... I'll let ya know how it turns out.

Happy 20th Anniversary to Uncle Alex and Gail, and Happy 33rd Birthday to Lisa!

I'll write more later, but right now, I'm just wore slap out. REALLY looking forward to bed.

G'Night, All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home