Friday, April 21, 2006

Sorry for the light posting

I've been working over at Dad's every night this week. Combination of disassembly inside the house, and sheetrocking inside the Garage, and prepwork for running a water line to the garage, so we'll have running water and a bathroom when those are disabled in the house.

In other words, go to the paying job, then go to the I'M-paying job, then come home and sleep. In between, try to squeeze in whatever quality time with Lisa we can.

Oh, and still take care of four dogs, two cats, and the U.S. Census Bureau (more on that later), and try to stay at least a little informed about what's going on in the world around me.

I'm glad Bud convinced me we should take tonight off before we hit it full-time tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home