Saturday, June 02, 2007

Nasty

Mom and StepDad came by this afternoon to help with the Baby's room - primarily, putting up the wallpaperesque Baby Loony Toons border that goes around the walls, up against the ceiling.

We promptly found out that it wouldn't stick to the textured drywall, so I spent the rest of the afternoon/early evening with a belt sander knocking the texture down smooth where the border would go.

In other words, grinding yellow-painted plaster into dust, OVER MY HEAD.

Remember this in November - it's something else for you to give thanks for. Namely, that you're not dealing with what's coming out of my nostrils right now.

I hope all you folks are having tons of fun at the NOR shoot this weekend. /grump

TMI update: DO NOT READ ANY FARTHER IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH:

It's now 3am, I'm done with what I wanted to do in the baby's room today. I just got out of the shower, and washed way too much yellow dust out of my hair and beard. Turned the tub yellow, in fact. But I don't ever again want to be washing yellow dust out of my asscrack.

'Night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home