Tuesday, May 20, 2008

This is for Family and close Friends....

COMMENT!!!!!!

I've lost track of the number of times family members have told me they read one of my posts, or looked at pictures here.... and yet those posts have ZERO comments.

If you read this blog to keep up with what's going on with Lisa, Alex, and I, you're going to be a bit short of info, as I'm pretty bad about posting regularly.

But if you see something about us you think is neat, PLEASE POST A COMMENT! Occasionally, I can get a little bit of a discussion going... and you might wind up making a new pen-pal friend :)

So... Mom, HonorableStepDad, Uncle Alex, Aunt Gail, Aunt Susan, Aunt Liz, Granny, Granddaddy, Cap'n Mo and MissMo, and anybody else who's reading this I don't know about... register, and start leaving comments, please!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rivrdog said...

Register? REGISTER?

Whattup? You practicing to be a good citizen of the ObamaNation?

(don't pull that Kimber, I'm outa range)

heheheheheheh

4:16 AM  
Blogger Aaron Neal said...

"This blog does not allow anonymous comments"

Which means folks have to register with Blogger to comment.

You have the funky picture analysis, I have registered comments.

And hell no, that's not a Kimber, it's a Colt! Yes, you're still out of range, even for a Colt, but Tommy may still have some friends....

heheheheheh

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home