Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thanks, JD

JD at Ballistic Deanimation linked to this.

Some of the more amusing examples:

(301): Woke up this morning at my parent's house. No idea how I got here... what happened last night? Was it bad?
(443): We using my standards or yours?


(434): why are there goldfish crackers all over my bed?
(540): you decided you wanted to name them & keep them as pets.


(207): I woke up at 7am naked in my bathtub with the shower running. My apartment was so full of steam that my ceiling was dripping. Who thought it would be okay for me to get my own place, anyway?


(406): When you only buy popcorn and condoms at the grocery store they know whats up.


(214): I'm saving my limes so I'll know how many drinks I've had.
(972): I do the same thing, but I use ice cubes.


(917): I feel miserable, can't drink that much when I go out
(1-917): We've been saying that since '98


(214): dude. I'm so drunk.
(972): pete, this is bryce's mom
(214): I can't wait to have my cock in your ass
(972): pete, this is still bryce's mom

...and that's enough wasted time for tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rivrdog said...

Was that Busch Bavarian you were drinking? Or Milwaukee's Beast?

9:43 PM  
Blogger Aaron Neal said...

Well, my normal is Keystone Light. I don't know what those folks were drinking, but it's plenty laugh-inducing. At least after the fact.

Note: Drunk-dialing is bad. Drunk-texting is documentable. Avoid both.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home