Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sets of Four

No, nobody smeared any meme on me. I'm not that important yet. But Kim took the time, so I will too:

Four jobs you’ve had in your life: Pizza chef, Pascal programmer, Key Grip, Network Engineer

Four movies you could [and do] watch over and over: Um... tough. I guess I watch Star Wars Ep. 4 , 5, and 6 repeatedly. And The Matrix.

Four places you’ve lived: Arlington, Tx; Grandview, Tx; Virginia Beach, Va; and Fort Worth, Tx.

Four fiction books you can’t live without: Not many I can't live without... preferred to keep would be The Hobbit, and The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

Four non-fiction books you consider essential: The Federalist Papers, The Bible, Factory shop manual for 2002 Chevy Silverado, and Factory shop manual for 2001 Mazda Millenia (last two subject to change as Lisa and I change daily drivers)

Four TV shows you love to watch: 24, House, Mail Call, American Dad

Four places you’ve been on vacation: Texas, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Texas

Four websites you visit daily: Instapundit, Rivrdog, Misha, Kim

Four of your favorite foods: Steak and potatoes, Pizza and beer, Brats and saurkraut, and Hamburgers

Four places you’d rather be: In Dad's Garage (duh!), on the shooting range, at my reloading bench, and in bed with Lisa (not particularly in that order!)

Four albums you can’t live without: Actually not many. I play Alice's Restaraunt every Thanksgiving, and Trans-Siberian Orchestra at Christmas... and "From This Moment" on mine and Lisa's Anniversary... and I guess I need to get "Good Ride Cowboy" to play on June 25th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home