Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's Night

Lisa and I had a pretty good evening last night.

All she wanted was the traditional Valentine's stuff - flowers, candy, and dinner out.

I've never done traditional Valentine's well - pushback against the "Hallmark Holiday", I guess.

But since that's what she wanted, that's what she got - a dozen roses, heart-shaped box of candy (that she has to be careful with not to blow her diet - ???), and we had a steak and potato dinner at Outback.

QUITE delicious, and Lisa didn't blow her diet beyond the extra points she's allotted each week, even including cheesecake for dessert! *waits for applause to die down*

I'll take this opportunity to say, Lisa was even more GORGEOUS than usual last night:



Although I need more photography practice, and probably better than a 1-mp camera. That pic does NOT do her justice.

And... the rest of the evening is officially None Of Your Damn Business(tm). :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home