Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Welcome, Boy!

Last night I got a call - medical issue in my family.

We'd been expecting it for a while, but calls like this are never routine.

Fortunately, it wasn't as serious as Insty's situation... although I agree with Glenn, extended families ARE good.

The news? I'm an Uncle, AGAIN!

My sister and brother-in-law are now the proud parents of their SECOND beautiful (taking their word on that - no pics yet, but I'm sure it's true), healthy baby boy!

He was born just after 3pm, Pacific time, at 8 lbs 1 oz. He got a little in a hurry and came arm-first, getting tangled in the umbilical, but everything worked out fine.

Congrats to lil' sis and bro-in-law! Lisa and I should be providing cousins in fairly short order :)

*wanders off smiling to investigate the newest offerings in youth .22 rifles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home