Tuesday, June 03, 2008

BOOMERSHOOT!

Been so excited about this, I guess I forgot to post...

I'll be able to go to Boomershoot '09!!!

Been reading about it, and wishing I could go, for several years now... but it's always fallen too close to my 1 May anniversary for me to do it. For '09, it ends on 26 April, which gives me plenty of time to drive back home!

WOOHOO!!!!

I'm really looking forward to this. I have a rifle (Tikka T3 Lite) and ammo (Black Hills Gold .308) that are good for 1/2 Minute of Angle in combination... so it'll be strictly up to me to do the job.

I'll be driving up and camping, and trying to line up friends who I'd like to have some long-range precision shooting experience... this is gonna be FUN!!!

Only one thing could keep me home... and that's if Lisa is pregnant and on bedrest again. I may have to monitor my zipper between now and then...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home