Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bad Day

Congress sucks. Our new President isn't any better.

I have no Hope that our nation is going to get any better anytime soon; odds are it will be worse.

The only Change I expect is that I'll have no change left in my pocket by the time Washington is done with me.

Oh... and the fucktards that were responsible for the design of the cab of the '98 Ford F150? The ones who figured there should be nearly 200 discrete steps to take to replace a heater core? Several of which involve dealing with live airbags, and disassembling the ENTIRE FUCKING CAB?

Yeah, they're the newest additions to my list of the People Up Against The Wall When The Revolution Starts.

Let the Big Three go broke - best I can tell, they haven't gotten a damn thing right since the late 1960s.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rivrdog said...

Easier to just re-route the wiring and add another heater, then change the hosing over. Gotta be room for such a replacement heater under there somewhere.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Aaron Neal said...

There's really not much room... my advice to Tommy was (temporarily) use a 12v cigar-lighter-plugged heater such as big rig drivers use to keep their cabs warm, and we'll replace this @#$%&%$@# heater core sometime when he can down the truck for about a week.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home