Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Spinnin' Wrenches - Maintenance

Oil-changing party tonight.

Capn'Mo and I left work today and went to the Garage, to change oil in AFLPITA and my Silverado. Lisa joined us later, 'cause her Millenia was due as well.

My boss at work has a serious hatred of Fords. He foolishly bet me a case of beer that Capn'Mo and I would be re-doing the repairs we recently finished within a month.

I think I've got about 3 weeks left before I get some free beer.

Although, he did get REAL excited when he heard Capn'Mo and I talking about meeting at the Garage after work - "Got something else to fix?!?"

Nope, sorry boss, just changin' oil. You're gonna buy me beer yet :)

2 Comments:

Blogger og said...

How often do you change your brake flui? Gotta do it myself soon. Easy-peasy, too. I'll post pics, you'll like it.

4:21 AM  
Blogger Aaron Neal said...

Not as often as I should.

I know I should do that as a maintenance item, but I usually wind up waiting until something else makes me open the system (wheel cylinder replacement or something similar).

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home