Monday, February 06, 2006

Another One Outta' the Park

Chris Byrne is an interesting fellow. Quite likely to get on your nerves at some point, and in dire need of a spellchecker, but he often has some pretty intriguing points of view, and he expresses them very well.

Like this:

For example, I find most abortion offensive, but it is the law of the land and I have no right to try and stop it except by changing the law, or changing an individuals mind; and in fact I don’t think the law SHOULD be changed; but as many peoples minds as possible SHOULD be.


I don't know if I've ever heard my views on abortion expressed so precicely. I know I've never said it that well myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Neal said...

Actually, you'd be surprised how many of the folks around the Blogosphere WILL run their home based on the Constitution :)

Welcome, wax tadpole (you're gonna have to explain that one to me) - now don't be a stranger!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home